Counselling & Advice Services in Harpenden
The Southdown Clinic
136a Southdown Road
Monday: 9am - 1pm
Wednesday: 1:15pm - 5:15pm
Thursday: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Friday to Sunday: Closed
We all have times in our lives when things get on top of us and we find it hard to cope. Counselling can offer a safe, confidential space for you to talk about what's going on without fear of judgment or repercussions.
For me the most important aspect of counselling is to build a relationship of trust with my clients. Talking about personal issues can be hard for a lot of people and opening up to a complete stranger can make you feel vulnerable and emotional. It's my job to put you at ease, listen to what you have to say compassionately without opinion or judgment and for you to know that anything you say is confidential. Here are just a few areas where therapy can be effective:
- If you're feeling low or depressed
- Experiencing relationship problems
- Constant worrying about the people in your life
- Suffering from anxiety or panic attacks
- Feeling stressed or overwhelmed
- Struggling to control you weight
- Dealing with phobias or irrational fears
- Feelings of being unable to cope
- Problems with your own or someone else's drinking
- Loss and bereavement
- Feeling angry or frustrated
- Self-harm or self-defeating behaviours
I'm a qualified counsellor with an advanced diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy and an accredited member of the National Counselling Society. If you're experiencing any of these issues or concerns and want to talk to someone impartial, please give me a call or drop me an email.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.